(last updated August 2011)
- When you register for some of our services, we will ask you to provide personal information
- The information we collect may be combined with information obtained from other Capulet sites
Uses of information
- We use the information we collect to provide the services you request. Our services may include the display of personalised content and advertising.
- We use your information to inform you of other products or services offered by Capulet and its affiliates, and to send you relevant survey invitations related to Capulet services.
- We use your information to send you customer service related messages
- We do not sell, rent or lease our customer lists to third parties. In order to help provide our services, we occasionally provide information to other companies that work on our behalf.
- You can stop the delivery of promotional e-mail from the Capulet site or service by following the instructions in the e-mail you receive.
- To make proactive choices about how we communicate with you by e-mail, telephone and postal mail, please make the necessary changes within your account settings on this website.
- To view and edit your personal information, please access the "Your Account" section of this website
Security of your personal information
Capulet London Ltd is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. For example, we store the personal information you provide on computer systems with limited access, which are located in controlled facilities. When we transmit highly confidential information (such as a credit card number or password) over the Internet, we protect it through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. If a password is used to help protect your accounts and personal information, it is your responsibility to keep your password confidential. Do not share this information with anyone. If you are sharing a computer with anyone you should always log out before leaving a site or service to protect access to your information from subsequent users.
Use of web beacons
Capulet’s web pages may contain electronic images known as web beacons - sometimes called single-pixel gifs - that may be used to assist in delivering cookies on our sites and allow us to count users who have visited those pages and to deliver co-branded services. We may include web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or our newsletters in order to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. Capulet may also employ web beacons from third parties in order to help us compile aggregated statistics regarding the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns or other operations of our sites. We prohibit web beacons on our sites from being used by third parties to collect or access your personal information.
Controlling unsolicited email ("Spam")
Capulet is concerned about controlling unsolicited commercial e-mail, or "spam." Capulet has a strict no-spam approach prohibiting the use of a Capulet e-mail account to send spam. Capulet will not sell, lease or rent its e-mail subscriber lists to third parties. While Capulet continues to actively review and implement new technology, such as expanded filtering features, there is no currently available technology that will totally prevent the sending and receiving of unsolicited e-mail. Using junk e-mail tools and being cautious about the sharing of your e-mail address while online will help reduce the amount of unsolicited e-mail you receive.
Changes to this privacy statement
We will occasionally update this privacy statement to reflect changes in our services and customer feedback. When we post changes to this Statement, we will revise the "last updated" date at the top of this statement. If there are material changes to this statement or in how Capulet will use your personal information, we will notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes prior to implementing the change or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to periodically review this statement to be informed of how Capulet is protecting your information.
Capulet welcomes your comments regarding this privacy statement. If you have questions about this statement or believe that we have not adhered to it, please contact us.